Free Cover Benefits
What is covered?
Worldwide protection for Loss, theft or damage to musical instruments and related musical equipment owned by you up to a value of £2,000 in a 12 month period.
Are there any conditions ?
- You must remain a Musicians' Union member.
- You must register and receive a registration number and policy terms and conditions.
- If you fail to renew your MU membership and then rejoin you must re register for cover.
- You must take reasonable care of your musical instruments and equipment.
- You must notify the police following theft or malicious damage.
- Terms and Conditions apply to the insurance cover.
Additional Cover Benefits
- Members requiring to insure specified musical instruments and/or related musical equipment valued at more than £2,000 can apply for additional cover at preferential rates.
- Lower excesses - nil on Classical and Acoustic instruments and £25 on Electronic Instruments and any other related musical equipment.
- Cover for specified instruments, musical and related equipmentfor losses from unattended vehicles (subject to restrctions listed in the policy summary).
- Depreciation in value following repair.
- Provision of hire instruments during repair period (subject to a limit of £1,000 in total per claim).
On purchasing Additional Cover you will no longer have cover for any items not listed on your policy schedule